Friday, October 24, 2008

WHERE AM I?

Showing my work  is a kin to psychological testing.  The most reserved, conservative, methodical  collectors  are attracted to the wildest of my creations. I am often surprised when Mr. Macho is drawn to a delicate pastel. Then, there are those who like a certain painting because they relate personally to where or what it is."Oh, I've eaten there." The most often asked question while painting this butcher was "Where am I?" That was easy to answer
 More men than women have offered to pose for me. I always say, "Yes, but I only paint nudes." The conversation usually stops there. 
I'm often taken with a work of art by the mix of colors. Some people look at  art to go somewhere and some don't look at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby

Ruby
Ruby chez la princess from paintingparis.blogspot.com