Saturday, January 3, 2009

VIRTUAL MONEY





 













Oh, I'm rich.   Virtually rich
I made the inconceivable (or unforgivable) transition into the 21st century by selling a painting on line. Better put, a lovely lady from Iowa bought a water color from my new site   www.mblakeart.com and convinced me that PAYPAL was a good means to transfer money.

My banker did not disagree. 

The manipulations, after two or three tries were easy. PAYPAL accepted me and my bank address. My client, five time zones east, made the transfer. Bingo. My PAYPAL account was credited.

So it was out on the town, or my local café for me.
Everyone remarked that I seemed very happy.

"Oui," I said glowing, "J'ai une compte Paypal"
Marco, an old acquaintance remarked,  "Oui Paypil tres bien." 
The others just seemed happy that I was in a good mood.
The next morning I checked my bank account on line, but, didn't use the right code. No second chance. I will be sent a new code. Still not discouraged, I took my new bank card out and headed for the closest cash machine which promptly swallowed it.
The next day I received an email from PALPAL asking me to enter four digits to confirm my bank account. I clicked, but only found two spaces. How to squeeze? I don't know.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby

Ruby
Ruby chez la princess from paintingparis.blogspot.com